They are only for my use.
Most of the ingredient (the soap itself, the perfume, color and molding) are from a childish soap kit from my childhood that i had unsuccessfully try to sell on the flea markets.
excepted these one:
– the brown colour is from an antesite having a licorice flavour
– the top of the cake soap are part of another soap
– the shape of the cake soap is actually a packing of chinese cake, the shape of apple, heart and the big stars are usually used for modeling clay
– the rose’s petals inside the brown soap are from my garden
– most of the perfume are israelian oil and “eau de parfum rose absolue” from yves rocher’s secret d’essences.
Year : 2015.